Talk About

Snapshot Update: Moncler acquires Stone Island for €1.15bn

crop colleagues shaking hands in office

Moncler cements itself as a forerunner in the luxury fashion industry by acquiring keynote designer brand and recognised competitor, Stone Island. The acquisition, financed partly by cash and partly by shares, is expected to happen in two phases. Moncler will acquire 70% of the stock from Stone Island owner, Carlo Rivetti and family, while the remaining 30% will be purchased from Singapore’s state investor, Temasek.

Leave a Reply